Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Brandon and Heidi


Brandon is working full-time and going to school still. It keeps him very busy. Heidi still works at Cottontree Family Clinic and still loves it. Brandon's work has required him and Steve to spend a lot of time in St. George. I really don't know where Steve would be with out him. Not only his physical help hands on with all the improvements they have had to put in on Sierra Bella but his quick mind. I know he has saved Steve a lot of Money with all his great insights in the business. He is a real natural, and we are lucky to have him as Steve's right hand man!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

Deb I am glad you finally didi your blog!! we just need to get everyone else the family blogging now!
P.S. re-read the first sentance in me & brandons paragraph you did on us. I hate to break your heart but we are actually living in the 21st century now and have been for the last 8 year so let me officially welcome you to the 21st century.