Thursday, October 22, 2009

My first plane ride!




Brandon, Thank you so much for the plane ride...as you saw it was a little emotional for me! I felt so close to Daddy. You reminded me of him so much up there flying! I thought I would hate the day that both my boys were pilots, but instead it just gives me comfort and feels me with SUCH JOY!! I see in you guys and Chad the same love for flying that he had. I know that you all have a co-pilot up there with you because I know Daddy wouldn't miss a chance to go flying... especially with his grandsons!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

You must be so proud of them. And for sure your dad will be flying with them on every flight! They've got an angel watching over them. How awesome.

Shana said...

That just gave me chills!!! Wow, thank you for sharing that. I wondered how you felt about them becoming pilots, and I am sooo glad that you are happy! :) I am sure your dad is up there with them every time they are flying!
How neat!! I am sure you are sooo proud!